LMC 2000 Line Milling
3 axis line milling,
- Heavy dovetail rails and Ball screw feed.
- Precision lightweight construction.
- Easy to install and can be installed horizontally and vertically.
- The ram can be positioned at along the bed so that milling spindle head can be inboard or outboard of the main bed.
Our LMC series line milling machine is a preferred tool for on site service in process of plane and keyway milling, heat exchangers, pump and motor pads, steel mill stands, ship building, turbine split lines and many more applications.
- perfect designed forged steel bed structure to ensure precision milling within rigorous tolerances.
- heavy duty hardened liner V rails and Ball screw feed.
- drive power available: Hydraulic, Pneumatic.
|X Axis (Bed) Stroke||2000mm|
|Y Axis (Arm) Stroke – Standard||400mm|
|Z Axis Stroke||250mm|
|Spindle Head Taper||NT40 or NT50|
|Maximum Cutter Diameter||160mm(NT40) or 250mm(NT50)|
|Milling Spindle Power – Hydraulic||18.5KW, 60L/min|
|Milling Spindle Power – Pneumatic||3KW|
|Auto Feed Power Unit – Hydraulic||20L/min|
|Auto Feed Power Unit- Electric||Heavy Duty Electric Feed|
|Auto Feed Power Unit- Pneumatic||0.7KW|
|Digital Read Out||Z Axis Digital Scale|