LMD3000 Gantry Milling Machine
One machine, two processing modes, you can flexibly switch between line milling and gantry milling processing modes , according to field working conditions and in situ machining requirements.
X axis stroke: 3000mm (120.0″) Y axis stroke(standard):1000mm (40.0″) ,2000mm(80.0″) ,3000mm(120.0″)
- Bed connection system provides the ultimate in rigidity
- All beds are made of forged parts of alloy structural steel
- The arm is made of aluminum alloy
- 3 output hydraulic power unit
- The LMD3000 linear and gantry milling machine can achieve multiple machining methods. It is flexible to use line milling or gantry milling according to the actual situation.
- Machining width can be adjusted freely within the specified range under gantry milling for machining surface, seal groove and square flange surface. Typical applications for repair compressor mounting base, motor mounting base, rolling mill arches, ship loaders, mining machinery etc.
- Forged bed structure can make sure to achieve the maximum stiffness and precision for linear and gantry milling within accurate tolerances. It is the perfect combination between portable and rigidity. Reduce work intensity for the operator, improve machining efficiency significantly, fast and easy installation under horizontal, vertical or inverted position，you can get the job done fast.
- The rigidity of the entire machine allows machining to very tight tolerance levels
- X-axis is used with high-precision heavy-duty linear guides and ball screws for reducing friction rail system to achieve extremely smooth, continuous,and non stick-slip travel.
- Y-axis is used with heavy hardened dovetail way and adjustable gibs which are precision ground and hardened for accuracy and extending working life.
Fast Installation Kit
- The main bed is equipped with different size of connection boards and two connection plates at both sides.
- Connection boards have acking bolts and Clamping bolts to achieve installation and level easily and fast.
Drive Power Unit
- Three kinds of power drive unit options: pneumatic, electric or hydraulic as power drive according to your needs. Pneumatic is for use under explosion-proof working conditions.
- Hydraulic for spindle rotating and X-axis, Y-axis feed is stronger for heavy cutting.
- A three-output hydraulic station can accommodate X/Y axis feed and milling spindle heads.
|X Axis(Bed) Stroke||3000mm||3000mm||3000|
|Y Axis(Arm) Stroke||1000mm||2000mm||3000mm|
|Z Axis Stroke||250mm||250mm||250mm|
|Auto Feed||X/Y Axis||X/Y Axis||X/Y Axis|
|Spindle Head Taper||NT40 or NT50||NT40 or NT50||NT40 or NT50|
|Maximum Cutter Diameter||160mm(NT40) or 250mm(NT50)||160mm(NT40) or 250mm(NT50)||160mm(NT40) or 250mm(NT50)|
|Milling Spindle Power|
|Pneumatic||3KW, 2.69 m3/min||3KW, 2.69 m3/min||3KW, 2.69 m3/min|
|Auto Feed Power Unit|
|Pneumatic||0.89KW, 1.10 m3/min||0.89KW, 1.10 m3/min||0.89KW, 1.10 m3/min|
|Hydraulic Power Unit||26KW||26KW||26KW|
|Digital Read Out||Z Axis Digital Scale||Z Axis Digital Scale||Z Axis Digital Scale|